[Asterisk-Users] call center design question

Paulo Mannheimer paulohm at instant.com.br
Tue Sep 16 15:47:15 MST 2003

I'm not sure I understood your question.

As far as I know, listening to the manager interface wouldn't give me
enough information. At the moment where the call is transferred, the
client has already browsed through a couple of menus, setting some
variables. The AGI sends the content of these variables to the client.