[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic channel pricing

mawali at news.icns.com mawali at news.icns.com
Tue Sep 16 16:14:04 MST 2003

Sorry for disappointing you, (or actually breathing, probably that might
bother you too). Im lazy, actually im so lazy I will ignore most of your
email. Please do not lecture me, since I am stupid I will not understand
your comments anyway!!

Basically, there are a lot of disconnect between what you tell me and what
Asterisk documentation is telling me. I want to know the price, and where
to find it.

And while you talk about me doing research in previous posts........

Never mind (you are superior anyway)

FT