[Asterisk-Users] LineJack + Asterisk HELP!

Zara Trousk zaratrousk at mindless.com
Tue Sep 16 03:32:18 MST 2003

Yes you can use the Linejack on asterisk and Yes you can use it as an FXO, **BUT** only for incoming calls :( Nobody explained me properly why the code was not developed but as you know Asterisk is Digium and Digium makes voice boards, so... In other words, what they are saying is: Buy Digium.

If you still need to use the LineJack as incoming only just let me know.
The FXS port works perfectly, but as you might know you can only use it as FXO OR FXS not both.

Cheers,

-Z