[Asterisk-Users] h323 gatekeeper registration failed

Thomas Haeger thomas.haeger at beronet.com
Tue Sep 16 03:09:03 MST 2003

Hi all,

i have tried to connect to a clarent gatekeeper.
I have used both of h323 drivers chan_h323.so and chan_oh323.so.
But no one can register to this gatekeeper.
Our ip is activated on this gatekeeper.

Maybe, i do wrong anything....

I have only set the "gatekeeper" option in the h323.conf or oh323.conf to
the ip address from the gatekeeper.
gatekeeper=x.x.x.x

But no one of the both driver can register to this gateway.

Is there another thing that i have to keep ?

I need yours help urgently. We want to go online with our *-gateway as soon
as possible.

Thanks,
Thomas.

beroNet technologies GmbH