[Asterisk-Users] SOME QUESTIONES (LOG, MySQL, Extensions)

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Mon Sep 15 13:33:10 MST 2003

On Mon, 2003-09-15 at 15:01, Alvaro Parres wrote:
> Hi all.
>
>    I have some questions:
>
>          1) Is there a way to get a full log of the calls (incoming and outgoing)

Master.csv should have all calls regardless for direction in or
out.

>          2) How is the intregation of Mysql and Asterisk. At witch Aplicattions.

Mysql sucks, and should be avoided. Barring that, there is a perl script
to load extensions from mysql, there is access via AGI, and I think CDR
and VM2 can use mysql.

>          3) And of the Extension
>
>                  a) I have a Support Call Center. Almost all the time all the
> extensions are busy, and some calls at hold. Is there a way that when some one
> hang off, can take the next call in the hold. At this moment, i have that if all
> are busy, send the call to hold. And in 1 minute tray again to call any extension.

Research agents.

>                  b) Is ther any way.. that other person can take the ringing
> call of other extension at his phone?... Example: There is a ringing call at
> extension 100 which is alone and i'm at extension 150, So and i want to take it?
> so i dial some number and i take it... How to do this?

research pickup groups/call groups.

>            Well thanks... all

please research the archives too.