[Asterisk-Users] gnophone and RH9 comments and questions

PJ Welsh pj at cassens.com
Sun Sep 14 20:26:05 MST 2003

Hello, trying to get gnophone to fully function under RH9 and finally have the browser working from the rpm from 2001. Turns out I had to get an old Mozilla 1.2 version and alter the startup gnophone script to point to it (MOZILLA_FIVE_HOME and LD_LIBRARY_PATH).

How much better is the CVS stuff? I cvs checked out the gnophone and the Changelog only shows a comment about 0.2.5 but no real changes. Is that even accurate?

Next, has anyone hacked their own web scripts to replace the iaxtel.com page link stuff with more internal fun stuff and willing to share??

Man the memory footpring of gnophone is big. I know, I know it's the browser...