[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail feature

Travis Johnson tlj at ida.net
Sun Sep 14 19:52:17 MST 2003

Hi,

There is a feature on our current voicemail system that we have become very
used to using. We can set a phone number and when a message is received in
the mailbox, it calls that phone number and when the call is answered, it
asks for the password for that mailbox and then allows the person into the
administration of their mailbox.

We have this setup now with our cell phone numbers, so when we receive a
voicemail at the office, it calls us immediately and allows us to listen to
the messages.

Any chance of getting this "feature" added (preferrable as another option
on each mailbox setting in voicemail.conf (after the pager # maybe))? I
know it could be "hacked", but I am trying to avoid those type of
improvements. :)

Travis
Microserv