[Asterisk-Users] AGI question

Emmkah emmkah at gmx.de
Sun Sep 14 16:37:47 MST 2003

Hi,

sorry if this is a newbie question, but in fact I am sort of a newbie.

Is there a way of connecting two answered and active voice channels together
in an AGI script for some time, having the two parties talk to each other,
at the same time have asterisk or the AGI script listen for DTMF tones on
both channels and react to certain tones, i.e. disconnecting the two
channels on reception of "0", but not hanging up either one?

I found Cam Farnell's AGI documentation. Fine work, Cam, thanks a lot, but
no clue in there. As far as I understand asterisk, the "Dial" application
won't do this job either, would it?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Rgds,
Markus