[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail to a commercial PBX/key phone system

Olga und Andreas Brodowski 520018165707-0001 at t-online.de
Sat Sep 13 22:38:42 MST 2003

Hi Martin,
I?m currently in progress to replace our ITS System in company that is
connected to a BOSCH/Tenovis Integral 33xe. The how way it is planned is by
adding an additional line that behaves like a trunk and passes the
extensions dialed. We plan to use the chan_capi with 2 AVM B1 cards in P2P
mode to establish the link.

Andreas