[Asterisk-Users] SJphone DTMF?

Kevin Bockman neoninternet at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 13 13:14:59 MST 2003

--- Shaun Ewing <asterisk at ewing.dropbear.id.au> wrote:
> > Nope! Frustrating. Can you show me what you are
> > allowing/denying for codecs?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> I don't explicitly allow or deny any codecs, it's
> all default.
>
> -Shaun

Okay, I switched back to the default sip.conf and
added the config for the client.  Still no go.  This
must be user error. :-(

Okay, I'm trying to dial into like.. the voicemail.
When I press the digits on the dialpad, it adds it
into the call to field.  Is this correct?  The help
for the program says to press >> to activate the dial
pad to use DTMF.  Uh is that like the any key?
There's already a dialpad open.......???

Okay, I feel stupid now.

Kevin