[Asterisk-Users] (no subject)

Brian Capouch brianc at palaver.net
Sat Sep 13 12:20:27 MST 2003

Andy Powell wrote:

> This may be true, however, they were being sold in May of this year and I don;t
> expect a piece of hardware to have a lifespan of 3.5 months!
>
> From what I hear revision C cards are green and revision E cards are blue. It certainly
> also sounds like some people were getting the C version up until Digium ran out.
>
> The more i think about it the more it annoys me....

Why don't you just call them?

I have never found Digium's support to be anything less than stellar.
When I've had a problem, they have fixed it, period.

So I understand the annoyance; you surely understand that constant
product improvement has to be a part of anyone's hi-tech business plan.

Contact them and then if they don't react as you feel they ought to
*then* complain to the rest of us.

Thx.

B.