[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail 1 and 2 -Martin?

Bill Flood asterisk at airrun.net
Sat Sep 13 10:39:24 MST 2003

Martin,

Your statement below is somewhat confusing.  Where do you find the choice
of 1 or 2?
This is the latest voicemail.conf:
;
; Voicemail Configuration
;
[general]
; Default formats for writing Voicemail
;format=g723sf|wav49|wav
format=gsm|wav49|wav
; Who the e-mail notification should appear to come from
serveremail=asterisk
;serveremail=asterisk at linux-support.net
; Should the email contain the voicemail as an attachment
attach=yes
; Maximum length of a voicemail message
;maxmessage=180
; Maximum length of greetings
;maxgreet=60
; How many miliseconds to skip forward/back when rew/ff in message playback
skipms=3000

;
; Each mailbox is listed in the form
; if the e-mail is specified, a message will be sent when a message is
; received, to the given mailbox. If pager is specified, a message will be
sent there as well.
;
[default]
;1234 => 4242,Example Mailbox,root at localhost
;4300 => 3456,Ben Rigas,ben at american-computer.net
;4310 => 5432,Sales,sales at marko.net
;4069 => 6522,Matt Brooks,matt at marko.net
;4110 => 3443,Rob Flynn,rflynn at blueridge.net