[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and defunct perl procs

Scott Stingel scott at evtmedia.com
Sat Sep 13 08:01:14 MST 2003

Hi Rich-

Yes, I've been reasonably happy with RedHat 9 too.

The only problem I had was the defunct (zombie) process issue.  This only
happened when I called an external AGI program (mine are in Perl).  Are you
saying that you don't have this problem after returning from AGI programs?
If so, maybe RedHat has solved their process threading issue.

Thanks

Scott M. Stingel
Emerging Voice Technology Inc.