[Asterisk-Users] Source for 50-pin amphenol cables?

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Sat Sep 13 08:00:54 MST 2003

On Sat, 2003-09-13 at 09:18, Peter Pauly wrote:
> I'm looking for a source for 50-pin amphenol
> cables, the ones used to connect Adtran's to
> punch down blocks. Preferably, one that's
> mail order and takes orders over the internet.
> Thanks.

You should be able to get it at any decent size contractor store. Also
any company that does a lot of cable sales.

BTW, this is a good time to point out that Google has launched some very
good services that let you do better searches when you want to purchase
something rather than read about it. You should check out
http://www.froogle.com/

When I went to froogle, I search for 25 pair telephone. From there there
was a advertiser that linked me to this URL.
http://www.cablesamerica.com/product_list.asp?cat%5Fid=1305

While I am reminding everyone why google rocks and you should look there
often, You should also check out the http://catalogs.google.com
They have several really interesting catalogs that you can search
through. It has helped me find information on parts where those types of
parts are not yet available via web pages.