[Asterisk-Users] asterisk and defunct perl procs

Rich Adamson radamson at routers.com
Sat Sep 13 05:42:03 MST 2003

FWIW, I just immplemented * on a RH9 box using the CVS without any problems
whatsoever. The RH9 box was built from CD's as a workstation (with everything
installed), up2date ran to bring it reasonably current, etc. I had installed
"ser" a few weeks ago and it worked properly as well. Ser was shutdown (still
remains installed) and * is running now.

I did not have to export anything or do anything special with the system other
then to ensure the running kernel and its "matching" source code was installed.
That was required due to the Digium X100P card installation needs, otherwise
* installed and ran correctly the first time.