[Asterisk-Users] Incoming calls from IAXTEL over NAT

Jamie Carl geek at jazz-inc.net
Fri Sep 12 19:45:50 MST 2003

Yup, seen something like that, but I don't have any iax user/friends
setup anywayz.  The only thing I use IAX for it outbound calls to
IAXTEL.

I've analysed this at a lower level and I can't actually see any IAX
packets coming in on my network interface to even start worrying if it's
an incoming config issue.

Next...

p.s. thanx anywayz..

Jamie