[Asterisk-Users] PROBLEM RECIVING CALLS AT FXO

Dan Fernandez danfernandez00 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 12 16:11:05 MST 2003

I´ve been having this same problem for a few weeks now.

WARNING[262160]: File chan_zap.c, Line 2857 (zt_handle_event):
 Ring/Off-hook in strange state 6 on channel 1

I get this message and then the Zap channel hangs up and it does not Answer
the call. I have no problems dialing out.

This used to work just fine.