[Asterisk-Users] X-Lite + Asterisk

ISI Alejandro García F agarcia at tdexa.com
Fri Sep 12 15:36:39 MST 2003

Ok could make it work.
some key points:

	-On sip.conf in the [general] section
		comment your disallow= and allow= lines
		this way asterisk will choose the default protocols.

	-On sip.con on each one of your phone type
		nat=yes
		(if you are using nat addresses

	-On X-Lite in the configuration part make it to send the internal IP

I'm not an expert and probably there MUCH better ways to make this right.
But this configuration worked for me.

Any other question I'll be glad to help.