[Asterisk-Users] ATA caller ID

Dan dtoma at fx.ro
Fri Sep 12 13:10:38 MST 2003

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Wieling" <eric at fnords.org>
To: <asterisk-users at lists.digium.com>
Sent: Friday, September 12, 2003 7:09 PM
Subject: Re: [Asterisk-Users] ATA caller ID

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/gatecont/ps514/products_administration_guide_book09186a00800c31f5.html

> On Fri, 2003-09-12 at 06:11, Julien wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I use * fine with my ata186 but i can't find on the web an answer to my
> > question, in the configuration menu you can choose the caller id method,
> > does somebody in europe know what must i but into the field to make it
work
> > with my french phones ?
> >
> > The caller id displayed fine if i'm in conversation with someone, but
not if
> > i just call it without an other conversation ...
> >
> > In the conf menu i've got : CallerIdMethod: 0x00019e60

Hi,

I have the same problem with ATA and a Philips DECT phone (Onis2 Memo french
version).
I have tried every possible bit combination (as explained in Cisco
Documentation) but still get just Call Waiting CallerID, not the basic one,
when the phone is on hook.

I'm interested too in a solution (if exist)