[Asterisk-Users] New Implementation Questions

Dana Rawson DRawson at gjmltd.com
Fri Sep 12 09:36:47 MST 2003

G'Day,

I am looking at possibly implementing this system and was wondering if
anyone knew recommended system requirements?

I've only been looking at this product for a few days and I'm not sure of
all the questions to ask for researching a new installation but:
1. What size machine should be spec'd for 100 users?  Processor, memory per
user, hard drive space required for VM for "X" number of users, etc?
2. What have others done for redundancy?
3. What type of bandwidth is normally required of an IP telephony system
like this?
4. Also, am trying to sell mgmt on this and wondered if there was any data
available listing pros and cons?

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Cheers,

> Dana

This communication, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or
confidential information which is for the sole use of the intended
recipient. If you are not the intended recipient be aware that any
dissemination of or action on the information contained herein is strictly
us by replying to the message and deleting from your computer immediately.