[Asterisk-Users] E400P woes

Michael Bielicki Michael.Bielicki at Global-Gateway.net
Fri Sep 12 09:07:23 MST 2003

If your proider is using a System-X switch don't bother
the e400p does not work correctly with those, you need a te410p
and your problem sounds like that. the e400p has a framer that is not
compatible with some switches.
sorry to tell yoyu that
Michael

--