[Asterisk-Users] Start of all recordings cut off

David Sharp djs at secure.net
Fri Sep 12 09:03:18 MST 2003

this behavior looks alot like cisco bug CSCdz77783:

When a 7960 IP phone using SIP, makes a call to a device like a media server
which starts playing the immediately after answering the call, a clipping of
first couple of words may be noticed.

There is no known workaround for the problem.

the release notes claim that this was fixed in 5.1.  i still see it in 5.3.