[Asterisk-Users] ATA caller ID

Julien fabia at free.fr
Fri Sep 12 04:11:22 MST 2003

Hi,

I use * fine with my ata186 but i can't find on the web an answer to my
question, in the configuration menu you can choose the caller id method,
does somebody in europe know what must i but into the field to make it work
with my french phones ?

The caller id displayed fine if i'm in conversation with someone, but not if
i just call it without an other conversation ...

In the conf menu i've got : CallerIdMethod: 0x00019e60

Thanks for your answer and sory for my aproximative english .
Julien.