[Asterisk-Users] phpconfig is out in CVS

Dave Packham dave.packham at utah.edu
Thu Sep 11 21:12:50 MST 2003

nope

when I click on something on the left I get a FQDN not just the pne you had....

Hmmm.

can you give me more info or can I look at your site directly? from the outside?

Dave

On Thu, Sep 11, 2003 at 08:42:18PM -0600, Dave Packham wrote:
> hmm  works for me... its the exact same code that is installed on the sample server listed below and I dont get the problem there.   lemme know more info and ill look into it
>
> Dave

Well, there is no such domain as "phpconfig". It's probably
pulling this file off of your machine.

However, you've suceeded in teasing us - it looks very cool so far.