[Asterisk-Users] How much to charge for Asterisk installations?

Leif Madsen leif at radiokaos.com
Thu Sep 11 17:20:25 MST 2003

I had a discussion tonight with my company partner (at a bar, where
all great idea's come from), and we pretty much came to the same
conclusion as what you have described here.

Thanks for the reply.  Very informative.

- --
Leif Madsen - Telecommunications Technology
Sheridan College - Trafalgar Campus
@: leif.madsen at sheridanc.on.ca
ICQ: 3445119        FWD: 18924
IAX: 1-700-674-5480