[Asterisk-Users] Legal Interception - tapping

Andrew Joakimsen andrew at envisionstudio.net
Thu Sep 11 14:18:21 MST 2003

And that is the whole issue regarding VoIP. How are Customer A and
Customer C connecting to each other? If they decided to setup their own
Asterisk servers to talk with each other, CLEC-R-Us would not be
involved. But if they are going through CLEC-R-Us then there would be an
issue. If they are using Asterisk is it not possible to record calls
automatically. I have not reviews the CALEA requirements, must access be
provided in realtime, or would recording suffice?