[Asterisk-Users] SIP client<->NAT<->Asterisk<->NAT<->SIP client. only works with canreinvite=no.

austino at skannet.com austino at skannet.com
Thu Sep 11 13:20:35 MST 2003

 I have been trying to get SIP UA work with NAT but i have no been
successful has any one got  NATed ATA working(i.e an ATA witha private IP
working with NAT).
Asterisk registers the 192.168.0.3 Ip but no call go through at all,
infact there is no log of any call made on asterisk console.

can anyone please send me the sip.conf and ATA 186 configs of a NATed ATA
to working with *.
This what i have in my sip.conf

[2222]
type=friend