[Asterisk-Users] Adtran TA750 MWI problem

jerk face jerkface2098 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 11 11:20:18 MST 2003

Just in case anybody needs the exact information, the
feature is called "On Hook messaging".

I also noticed that if the power is removed from the
unit, this changed setting is not saved.
I can't seem to find any information about saving
system settings on the TA 750.

Is it even possible to save settings on the TA750?

Thank you for your time.