[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Security vulnerability report

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Thu Sep 11 08:32:54 MST 2003

If one is using SIP the CVS-current can be extremely unstable.
I would say about half the time I have tried a new CVS checkout
on a test box. (about once a week) I have had lockups or missing
features.  I like Asterisk and CVS but with out testing in a semi
large environment the cvs -current  is anything but  stable for
me, I am guessing you mostly use ZAP devices?