[Asterisk-Users] newbie - sip, pxb, ata, nat

Peter Hudec phudec at postel.sk
Thu Sep 11 07:07:12 MST 2003

hi all,

I don't know how to setup asterix to work as PBX.
If I want just basic configuration with 2 SIP phones (snom, ata), what
all I have to write in the configuration files, or respectively in the
configuration of ata and snom ?

If there is any good documention available, send me URL too.

All (ata, snom) are behind firewall (nat) and astrix is on the public
IP, but I can move for testing end point to the public IP.

	best regards
		Peter Hudec
--
mail: [phudec at postel.sk]     www: [http://www.postel.sk]
phone: [+421 2 50203163]     icq: [99518783]