[Asterisk-Users] running * on a VPN gateway

Lee Goodman lee.goodman at comcast.net
Thu Sep 11 07:04:15 MST 2003

I just tried this, I set the bindaddr=outside NAT address and my sip
registration messages now have the correct ip address in the VIA field!!!!!!

I tried the fromdomain=outside NAT address , but it didn't change anything
in the sip message.

And setting the bindaddr=outside NAT address didn't break the SIP thread. As
the registration messages work fine.

Lee Goodman