[Asterisk-Users] autologoff dynamic agents

Thu Sep 11 04:52:32 MST 2003

I use a single queue for all incoming calls, and different people login at
different times to handle the calls, however, quite often, people forget to
logout again (incl me). This causes problems because eventually everyone has
gone home, and people end up sitting in the queue in-definitely...

I use this in extensions.conf

exten => 691,1,AddQueueMember(queue,${CHANNEL})

So, how can I have 'members' autologoff from the queue if they haven't
answered the ringing phone?

I already have this in queues.conf
timeout = 15
retry = 5

and in agents.conf (though it doesn't really use agents ...)
autologoff=30

Also, it would be nice to be able to have agents defined, but if NO agents
and NO members were logged in, then the call wouldn't even enter the queue,
but continue the dialplan....

(ie, this works already if you don't use agents/members in queues.conf only
dynamic members).

Regards,
Adam