[Asterisk-Users] Error on loading g729

ast ast at avproduc.com
Thu Sep 11 02:11:52 MST 2003

Hello All,

I'm having a problem with g729 codec. Asterisk CVS-08/18/03 is running
without problems if i don't load this codec, but when i try i'm getting
this messages:

 == Registered application 'DateTime'
[codec_g729b.so] => (Annex B (floating point) G.729/PCM16 Codec
Translator)

Cannot allocate channels...  Process Stopped! Error -11
WARNING[1024]: File codec_g729b.c, Line 511 (load_module): Unable to
initialize va stuff: -1
Ouch ... error while writing audio data: : Broken pipe
Found old ID3 Header

I have 2 licenses for this channel. The fact is that it worked fine with
an older Asterisk version, so it stopped working after upgrade to this
Asterisk version,

Thanks a lot