[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Security vulnerability report

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Wed Sep 10 14:36:22 MST 2003

'proven'? Why post this bs... read the advisory, clearly shows they made
one and tested. Second its trivial to make one, if you see what is wrong
in the code.

Original advisory should have been posted here at the date of release,
or announced by someone, but it wasn't... I guess some people are too
busy, can't blame them.