[Asterisk-Users] Unexpected Call Termination!

Troy Settle troy at psknet.com
Wed Sep 10 10:38:43 MST 2003

I'm assuming that both circuits to the * box are E1/PRI, so those settings
wouldn't make a difference.

To the OP, you may want to run pri (intense) debug on the spans to see
what's going on.

If you are running RBS to the Nortel box, then the busydetect and
callprogress may be the ticket.  You may also want to adjust signaling to
groundstart, which some PBX's seem to use (check w/ nortel on this).

--
  Troy Settle
  Pulaski Networks