[Asterisk-Users] ADSI Programming

Matthew M. Gamble asterisk at mgamble.ca
Wed Sep 10 10:23:39 MST 2003

Is there any interest in starting an ADSI list somewhere so people can help
each other out?  I'm trying to get started with ADSI programming as well,
and can't seem to find any ADSI information anywhere.

If anyone is interested in starting an ADSI discussion list, contact me off
list (mgamble at eol.ca) and perhaps we can start one up.

Regards,

M. Gamble