[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Security vulnerability report

Olle E. Johansson oej at edvina.net
Wed Sep 10 09:38:23 MST 2003

Steven Critchfield wrote:

>>I've added a security page to the Wiki:
>>http://www.voip-info.org/tiki-index.php?page=Asterisk+security
>

> Maybe there should also be a link for best practices with respect to
> dial plan layout.

> I guess since this is my second comment on the wiki, I should log in and
> participate some. Although some of what I have to say I would like to be
> thought about, and be "approved" before it gets merged in.

You're all welcome to add to the Wiki! (I saw that Steven got an account
and edited :-)

If you are uncertain, write it out in the WIki. The good thing with Wikis
is that when people start changing and adding information, they will moderate
and things will get right in the end.

If you don't want to change the text just yet, you
can always add a comment to the page and let someone else do the editing.

A disclaimer: I've just occupied and enjoyed adding to the wiki,
I'm not the one managing or hosting it.

/O