[Asterisk-Users] CAPI silence detection

Klaus-Peter Junghanns kpj at junghanns.net
Wed Sep 10 02:06:35 MST 2003

do you see DATA_B3_REQ errors on the * console? if yes, then
netmeeting has a bad timing (or no timing?) for sending audio
or your network produces that jitter. chan_capi needs to get
the outgoing audio in a rather strict timing (there is no
possibility to use a jitterbuffer on a Bchannel! 64 kbits is
64 kbits, if something comes too late it will create jitter).

regards

kapejod
--
Klaus-Peter Junghanns

CEO,CTO
Junghanns.NET GmbH
Breite Strasse 13 - 12167 Berlin - Germany
fon:	+49 30 79705392
fax:	+49 30 79705391
iaxtel:	1-700-157-8753
email:	kpj at junghanns.net