[Asterisk-Users] Transfer of queue call

Richard Lyman pchammer at dynx.net
Tue Sep 9 21:52:43 MST 2003

*CLI> show application Queue

  -= Info about application 'Queue' =-

[Synopsis]:
  Queue a call for a call queue

[Description]:
  Queue(queuename[|options[|URL][|announceoverride]]):
Queues an incoming call in a particular call queue as defined in
queues.conf.
  This application returns -1 if the originating channel hangs up, or if the
call is bridged and  either of the parties in the bridge terminate the call.
Returns 0 if the queue is full, nonexistant, or has no members.
The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
      't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user
      'T' -- to allow the calling user to transfer the call.
      'd' -- data-quality (modem) call (minimum delay).
      'H' -- allow caller to hang up by hitting *.
  In addition to transferring the call, a call may be parked and then picked
up by another user.
  The optionnal URL will be sent to the called party if the channel supports
it.