[Asterisk-Users] Pushing data to a 7960

David C. Troy dave at toad.net
Tue Sep 9 16:24:26 MST 2003

Yeah, the only reason I ask is that pushing a URL is apparently possible
with the Call Manager firmware.  See Cisco::IPPhone perl module.  Was
hoping similar concept was possible for the SIP firmware... so if anybody
knows...

Dave

David C. Troy   [dave at toad.net]                   410-384-2500 Sales
ToadNet - Want to go fast?                        410-544-1329 FAX
570 Ritchie Highway, Severna Park, MD 21146-2925  www.toad.net