[Asterisk-Users] Endpoint-to-Endpoint RTP Packets

andy andrea at csp.it
Tue Sep 9 15:28:19 MST 2003

Hi all,

I'm interested in using asterisk WITHOUT codec support: I work in a LAN, with no
bandwidth, delay, ... problems; I use a Cisco GW as PSTN interface and when I
use asterisk the overall delay is to high and the quality drops.

In particular, I'm interested in using asterisk as h323 to sip translator (and
viceversa).
do you have any suggestion?
thanks

Andres