[Asterisk-Users] * Picks up line during outgoing call

Matt Lawson matt at 1control.com
Tue Sep 9 14:55:52 MST 2003

We have some regular POTS phones connected to our incoming line as well
as the machine that runs Asterisk.  Sometimes during an outgoing call
from the POTS phone, the Asterisk will pick up also, and play its menu.
 The FXO card is set to fxs_ks signalling; I'm told this might be the
culprit but I really don't understand about the signalling types and
what the ramifications of different ones are.

Any help?  Thx.