[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Security vulnerability report

Brian Jones bjlist at websonix.ca
Tue Sep 9 13:23:38 MST 2003

I heard about this a while ago too.  How come I didn't hear anything about
it from asterisk-announce?  (at least I don't recall receiving any emails
about it.

Also, is there any plans in the future to create a stable and development
branches of code?  Upgrading to the lastest CVS version may be difficult for
some who have complex installations.  It would be easier just to recieve a
patch for the stable version.

Brian.