[Asterisk-Users] OT: Creating documentation using a web interface

Chris Hirsch chris at base2technology.com
Tue Sep 9 10:20:40 MST 2003

You betcha!! We use it at work and we actually have non-html people
contributing and fixing typos and errors..its easy to set up and easy to
use.

Leif Madsen wrote:

>>Hmmmmm....
>>
>>http://www.interactivetools.com/products/docbuilder/
>>
>>This looks kind of what I want, but I am looking for a free version of
>>something preferably.  I would pay for something, but at this time I
>>

>am
>

>>unable to because of commitments to having to pay for tuition (still
>>

>in
>

>>school).
>>
>>Getting closer though. .. back to the google :)
>>

>Jac Kersing mentioned to me to try twiki.  Has anyone else used this
>with success to create documentation?
>
>Installing now as a test platform.
>
>Thanks,
>Leif Madsen.

Only in America do banks leave both doors open and then chain the pens to
the counters

http://ccicolorado.org
Exceptional Dogs for Exceptional People - Help Out Today!