[Asterisk-Users] Callgroup, Pickupgroup and SIP

Jared Smith jsmith at drgutah.com
Tue Sep 9 08:09:01 MST 2003

I have the same problem with Cisco 7960s.  I have found however that if
you do the *8 from a Zap channel, then the called phone stops ringing.
But if I do *8 from a SIP device, the called phone continues to ring and
ring for at least a minute.

I think Mark is working on fixing this (or at least was looking at it
yesterday evening).

Jared