[Asterisk-Users] Callgroup, Pickupgroup and SIP

WipeOut . wipeout at linuxmail.org
Mon Sep 8 23:56:22 MST 2003

I have just started to play with callgroups and pickupgroups..

I updates my * from CVS this morning (about 15 mins ago)..

I have placed callgroup=1 and pickupgroup=1 into each of my 3 phone configurations in sip.conf..

I place a call from phoneA to phoneB, then I go to phoneC and dial *8# , the call does not get picked up by phoneC and continues to ring on phoneB..

Have I not configured somthing correctly or is there a bug??

Later.