[Asterisk-Users] Fax

George Pajari George.Pajari at Faximum.com
Mon Sep 8 14:14:09 MST 2003

>Is there a way to configure Hylafax or sth & one modem behind an ATA-186
>to email faxes to different adresses depending on the called number ?

We are currently working with a couple of Asterisk sites to support the
automatic routing of received faxes. They are using DID on T1/E1 and
configuring Asterisk to pass the DID information to our software which
receives the fax and delivers it by email. Our software can either run
on the same box as * or a separate system.

We presume something similar could be done with * and analog DID trunks
(or ISDN BRI) but have not yet tried it out.

If anyone is interested in learning more about any of the above please
contact me off-list.

George Pajari
Faximum Software