[Asterisk-Users] *78 *72 and sip?

James Sizemore james at deny.org
Mon Sep 8 12:13:46 MST 2003

I agree the * functions should be selectable  and doing this
at the dial plan level seems a good place to put them.
Having not look at the code. I don't know how hard
this will be.

Digium wants $150 an hour for contract work,  I wonder
if Mark could give me a quote on adding these features either
to the sip channel drive or to the dial plan?

I would need a good ball park figure to get a PO cut.
If anyone thinks they can do this work in a timely manner
I would not mind a quote from you as well. (Wish I had the time
to do it myself. Would be a good way to get my head around this
code base.)