[Asterisk-Users] freebsd and asterisk ?? anyone yet

John Todd jtodd at loligo.com
Mon Sep 8 10:56:55 MST 2003

Count me in for a few hundred bucks, contingent on the Zaptel cards
becoming supported in OpenBSD.  This has been discussed several times
on the list (see archives) and some people have made really great
contributions to getting it working on *BSD, but without the Zap
drivers it's only partially of value.  Plus, we need to have a larger
O/S base to let Digium sell more cards, which in the end helps all of
us.  :-)

JT