[Asterisk-Users] Using a Cisco 7960G

Daryl G. Jurbala daryl at introspect.net
Mon Sep 8 10:51:32 MST 2003

[...]

The dealer is wrong.

That phone can have the "call manager" firmware on it (requiring a $15k
CM server), or the SIP software load.  All you need is access to CCO to
get the SIP image, and a tftp server to get it on the phone.

If dealers knew anything about technology they would be
technicians/engineers, making far more than the salespeople they
currently are.  Oh...sorry...did I type that?

Daryl G. Jurbala
Introspect.net Consulting
Tel: +1 215 825 8401
Fax: +1 508 526 8500